Automatic sleep, hibernation or shutdown after the job completion
Last updated on
Using the latest version of UltraDefrag you can easily put your computer to sleep, hibernate it or shut it down after the job completion. This is especially useful for the disk optimization as it might take a lot of time.
Follow this step by step guide to learn how to do it:
Launch UltraDefrag and click Action > When done, then select the action you would like to perform automatically after the job completion.
Available actions are:
- None (default) – do nothing
- Exit – close the program
- Standby – put the computer to sleep
- Hibernate – hibernate the computer
- Logoff – log off the current user
- Reboot – reboot the computer
- Shutdown – shut the computer down
Start the disk processing.
When UltraDefrag will finish its job, it will show a confirmation dialog for 60 seconds and then perform the selected action: